As a visual/graphic designer intern you will be working on the visual identity of our museums, brands and public spaces projects. In this exciting role, you will be working on the coolest designs for clients from all over the world, translating concepts into attractive visuals, prints, apps and games that inspire and seduce our clients. We create authentic designs, with a European touch and with an eye for detail and materials. From small text panels, to big wall graphics, we enhance the visitor’s experience.
You will be part of an international team of professionals from various disciplines, including content development, interaction design, experience design, spatial design. You will work with architects, writers, artists, biologists and historic writers.
NorthernLight is a world-class creative agency. We work worldwide for brands, museums and public spaces and have carried out over 200 projects in more than 25 countries in the world. By using the latest digital technologies and media innovations we change physical locations into places where learning, discovery and entertainment go hand in hand. We want to make an impact on society and believe that design is a catalyst of change for the societal questions of our time.
Would you like to make the world a better place through designing transformative experiences, apps, games and spaces? Are you energetic and willing to learn? Then apply today to join our multidisciplinary team of enthusiastic and driven professionals. We always have place for new talented team members.
- Passion for culture and cutting-edge brands and innovations
- Affinity with culture, cutting-edge tech, innovation and sustainability
- Affinity with developing world-class visual identities
- Education: higher vocational education / academic capacity
- Affinity with designing apps and games
- Affinity with infographics and motion graphics is a plus
- Experienced in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and KeyNote
- Fluent in English
- International ambitions
What we offer
- We offer a role in a very dynamic environment with room for ideas and innovative thinking.
- We stimulate creativity and innovation by working with professionals from various disciplines and with different levels of experience.
- As we work in multidisciplinary teams on challenging international projects you will stretch your personal boundaries and imagination leading to personal growth and professional fulfillment.
- Our studio is located in Capital C, the new creative hub of Amsterdam in the former diamond trade building on the banks of the river Amstel.
- We see design as a tool to create social impact and something that is an integral part of life. Therefore, we highly value your role as a trainee visual / graphic designer.
Would you like to apply or learn more about this role?
Would you like to know what we have been working on lately? Check out our project page.
Applications can be sent to [email protected] to the attention of Mr. Wilfred van Brunschot. Please include a short motivation, your c.v. and a digital portfolio.
For more information, please call +31 20 535 3737.
Share this page